Who Can Apply:
1. A U.S citizen.
2. Women, age 33 or older.
3. Candidates must either be studying for associate/bachelor’s degree as sophomores
or higher with a minimum of 4 CGPA and prove their financial need.
4. In need of financial support.
1. Your Resume.
2. Proof of Legal Residency of United States.
3. Proof of being Single Mother.
4. Proof of Financial Emergency.
5. Submit An essay on the topic, “Why is it important to take care of our planet and how to get almost everyone involved?”, 500-700 words long and submit by August 27, 2016.
Deadline: August 27, 2016
Learn More: http://about-salary.com/scholarship/