Who Can Apply: To undergraduates who plan careers in print journalism as reporters, copy editors, photographers, paginators or graphics designers.
- One-page, typed, personal statement outlining background and professional goals in journalism.
- 2 published, single byline examples of your work, including newspapers, online stories, clippings, photographs, paginaton/layout, graphics or artwork.
- For convenience in judging, online work must be provided in a printout of the web page, complete with web address and date of publication.
- Most recent college transcript
- Letter of recommendation from journalism or graphics arts professor
Deadline: February 12, 2018
Learn More: https://pghguild.com/scholarship/