Salukis Abroad Scholarships (Deadline: October 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be an enrolled, degree-seeking student at Southern Illinois University at the time of study abroad.
- You must be an undergraduate or graduate student.
- You must have applied for and been accepted for an approved study abroad program.
- You must have a minimum 2.5 overall GPA for the SIU Global Seminars.
- You must have a minimum 2.75 overall GPA for other programs.
- Applicant must be eligible to receive financial aid including being enrolled for the minimum number of credits. This means at least 6 credit-hours in the Summer for undergraduates or 3 credits for graduates.
- You should have already applied for and been accepted by a study abroad program.
- Click the Apply Now button on this page.
- Sign the associated Signature Document.
- Complete the Salukis Abroad Scholarship Questionnaire.
- Turn in your Financial Aid Award letter per the directions in the Material Submission section.
Deadline: October 1, 2015
Learn More: Salukis Abroad Scholarships