Sam Shihab & Associates Scholarship (Deadline: September 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply: If you are interested in this $2500 award, please meet these criteria:
- US citizenship or US permanent residency.
- 17 to 50 years of age.
- Excellent GPA and strong academic record.
- College student earning a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Have an active Facebook and email account.
Submission: All applicants for the Sam Shihab & Associates scholarship need to complete a 1,000 to 3,000 word essay on one of the following topics.
- What has a mentor said to you that has had great meaning to you during high school?
- Discuss a major life experience – either good or bad – and how it affected you.
- What motivates you more than anything else?
- What makes you angriest about the world?
- Describe your greatest talent and how it will help you succeed in your career.
Deadline: September 1, 2016