Who Can Apply:
- Attend or plan to attend an accredited law school in Pennsylvania.
- Reside in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington or Westmoreland counties in Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in law.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited law school in Pennsylvania.
- Preference will be given to applicants of Jewish faith.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a faculty member.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019