Sandusky Bay Kiwanis Community Services Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2015)
Who Can Apply: For graduates of any Erie County high school. Eligibility criteria: The most important criteria for this scholarship award is community service. Successful applicants must demonstrate a history of giving back to their community. Recipients must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8. Applicants must demonstrate financial need to be considered for this scholarship.
1. Students must submit a copy of their current academic transcript with the application form.
2. Submit a completed application to the appropriate office (high school guidance, college financial aid office, or Community Foundation).
3. DEADLINE FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIPS IS MARCH 15, unless otherwise noted. For scholarships indicating financial need is a criterion, please submit a copy of your FAFSA report.
4. Incomplete applications or those received after the deadline will not be considered. Please do not include any supplemental documentation other than what is specifically requested.
5. Applications are reviewed by a scholarship committee. Students may be asked to submit an essay, letters of support, or to attend an interview with the committee as a part of the selection process. Please note, some scholarships have their own application forms, different deadlines and may require additional documentation.
6. Students selected to receive a scholarship will be notified in writing of their award and the amount of the award. Scholarship payments will be made directly to the college or university on behalf of the student.
Deadline: March 15, 2015