Who Can Apply:
- Be a high school senior who is planning to attend a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited four-year college/university with a major related to life sciences.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.3 and a minimum SAT score of 2000 out of 2400 (or 1400 out of 1600 for new SAT) or ACT score of 30.
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident (if applicable, please submit a photocopy of the Alien Registration Card, i.e., green card).
1. An essay by the student describing why you want to pursue a life science related career (approximately 600 words).
2. Two letters of recommendation from teachers who can discuss the nominee’s potential for a career in life science related area (including a teacher in the applicant’s field of study and another who can attest to the nominee’s potential).
3. List of all awards received.
4. List of Advanced Placement or Honors courses with grades.
Deadline: June 30, 2018