Sara L. Bivin Snyder Memorial Scholarship for Women (Deadline: February 4, 2015)
Who Can Apply: Graduating female seniors of Reitz High School who are planning full-time enrollment at a four year accredited college or university. Applicants must have a minimum 3.2 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale) and demonstrate financial need.
- Personal statement (250 words or less) detailing the applicant’s past and future intentions.
- Two letters of recommendation from high school teachers.
- Two adult character references from individuals who have known the applicant for no less than three years.
- Completion of the “FAFSA” or “FAFSA4caster.”
- Official grade transcript.
Deadline: February 4, 2015