Who Can Apply:
- Must be a graduating senior from Central High School or Howard High School in Macon, Georgia.
- Must be accepted at an accredited college or university with the intention of pursuing a degree in Education.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to apply
- Must provide an essay expressing reasons for pursuit of a career goal as a primary or secondary school educator.
- A short essay describing your reasons for pursuing of a career goal as a primary or secondary school educator.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school transcript – you must request this from your current school.
Deadline: March 15, 2018