SaveOnEnergy.com® Education Scholarship (Deadline: November 8, 2015)
Who Can Apply: College students enrolled full time at a two or four-year university for the 2015-2016 school year (and who will continue such full-time enrollment throughout the entire 2015-2016 academic year) are welcome to apply for the scholarship. Each applicant must attend an accredited university as found here on the official website of the Department of Education. All applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Research the topic.
- Consider the following questions when researching and writing your essay:
- Considering the average shelf life of the technology required for e-books, are they truly the environmentally responsible solution? Why? Why not?
- Which do you prefer and how is it environmentally friendly in your day-to-day activities?
- Write an original 400-600 word essay for an uninformed audience answering: Which is more environmentally responsible, digital or print textbooks?
- Include at least 2-3 reliable sources that support your factual information (excluding Wikipedia.org). These should be cited at the end of your paper in AP format.
- Submit the online form and your essay by the deadline, Nov. 8, 2015.
Deadline: November 8, 2015
Learn More: SaveOnEnergy.com® Education Scholarship