ScanCafe Scholarship (Deadline: November 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Must have a high school diploma at time of application.
- Must be an American or Canadian citizen.
- Will be 18 years or older during the fall semester. You may apply if you are 17, but the scholarship will not be paid until you turn 18.
- Only one unique entry per participant.
- Students will be required to provide proof of university enrollment in order to claim the scholarship prize.
- Before the prize is awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information has been submitted, the participant will be disqualified without notification.
Submission: Students who would like to apply for the ScanCafe Scholarship should write an essay of approximately 1000 – 1,500 words on one or more of the topics below:
- Photo preservation: an existential need.
- Photo Scanning: an art or an industrial process?
- Transforming physical photo into digital bit: a curse or a blessing?
- Will a machine ever really understand a photo?
- Photo Narration of the past and the present
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Learn More: http://www.scancafe.com/scholarship