Who Can Apply:
- Students must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- High school seniors who will be graduating before the scholarship deadline and are able to provide proof of enrollment in a U.S. accredited college or university are eligible to apply.
- Current resume with contact and education information
- High school seniors must also submit proof of acceptance or enrollment in a U.S. accredited college or university.
- An essay of 750-1,000 words addressing the Essay Question.
Deadline: July 30, 2020