Who Can Apply:
- Students must be currently enrolled in law school or graduate program within the United States
- College seniors who will be graduating before the scholarship deadline and are able to provide proof of enrollment in a law school or graduate program at a U.S. accredited college or university are eligible to apply.
- A current resume with contact and education information,
- A current official or unofficial academic transcript from your most recent academic institution. College seniors graduating prior to the scholarship deadline must also submit proof of acceptance or enrollment in a U.S. law school or graduate program at an accredited college or university.
- An essay of 750-1,000 words addressing the Essay Question.
Deadline: July 30, 2020