Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply: The scholarship will be awarded to one student currently attending an accredited college or university in the United States of America. The winner will be selected based on an essay they have written on the topic of “Why you are the best candidate for the scholarship?” When submitting your essay, criteria to keep in mind include:
- The essay should be submitted on this page no later than April 1, 2019.
- The essay should be no more than 500 words and follow The Chicago Manual of Style.
- A statement of financial need along with proof of your enrollment in an accredited college or university must be submitted.
- A letter of recommendation from an advisor, professor, or teacher must be provided.
- The winner will be notified in June 2019.
Deadline: April 1, 2019