Scholarship America Dream Award (Deadline: December 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants to the Scholarship America Dream Award must:
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident card), or individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA).
- Have received a high school diploma or the equivalent from a U.S. school by September 2016.
- Have completed or expect to successfully complete a minimum of one full year of postsecondary education by June 2017.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at the sophomore year level or higher at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire 2017-18 academic year.
- Be studying to obtain an associate’s or first bachelor’s degree.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply: Complete the application
Scholarship Amount: $5,000 to $15,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: Varies
Deadline: December 15, 2016
Learn More: https://www.scholarsapply.org/dreamaward/