Scholarship for First Responders (Deadline: September 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited technical school, college, or university in the United States;
- Be a U.S. Citizen;
- Have proper first responder certification (EMT, Paramedic, Police, Fire Fighter, and other emergency personnel);
- Submit a 500+ word essay.
- Submit a 500+ word essay by September 1, 2016;
- Provide their first and last name, address, email address, and phone number at the beginning of the essay;
- Include a copy of their transcript or any form of verification that they are currently enrolled in classes at an accredited college institution.
Deadline: September 1, 2016