Scholarship for Those Struggling with Mental Health Issues (Deadline: August 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant is currently enrolled at or accepted to a college in the U.S. (community, technical, undergraduate or postgraduate).
- Applicant demonstrates academic achievement as reflected by a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA in either high school or undergraduate transcripts.
- Applicant is willing to share his or her story with the general public. If applicant wishes to remain anonymous, all effort will be made to withhold the applicant’s identity and protect his or her anonymity.
- A completed Scholarship Application Form
- A 1-3 page typed essay about your life with mental illness, the struggles you’ve encountered and how you’ve overcome them.
- An official copy of high school or undergrad college transcripts for all schools attended.
- Proof of Legal Residency in U.S. (i.e. birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
Deadline: August 1, 2016