Scholarship For Natural Redheads (Deadline: April 27, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a Natural Redhead
- Applying to an accredited 2 or 4 year college
- Reside in the United States
- A junior or senior in High School
- Have a GPA above a 2.5
- Two photos of yourself for proof of your hair color. One from when you were a child, one from present day.
- High School transcript. Can be a photocopy. I don’t need you to go through your Guidance Counselors. However, must be as up to date as possible.
- If you know what school you are going to, please include that as well.
- For the third part of the Scholarship, it is up to you. Create something that represents what it means to be Redhead. This can be anything from an academic essay to a drawing or youtube video. Play to your strengths. It can be a funny story or an experience that was caused by being a Redhead. The more creative the better, but there is no wrong answer.
Deadline: April 27, 2016
Learn More: https://scholarshipred.com/apply/