Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior in a complete program path at one of the Centers of Applied Technology: CAT North or CAT South.
• Demonstrate excellence in a career and technology program at CAT North or CAT South.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
Submission: Students must upload samples and/or photos of projects from their work portfolio that demonstrate an appreciation of real world problems and challenges. The sample you provide is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from the other applicants and show your level of skill and expertise. Most file formats are acceptable. (You may submit multiple samples but they must be in a single file and you are limited to 10MB.)
Deadline: February 8, 2019