Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25
• Minimum weighted GPA 3.75.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Students must have demonstrated excellence in Computer Science courses and exhibit outstanding skills in more than one area or application, including but not limited to programming, problem solving, web page design and software use.
• Students must submit samples of their original work in currently available common languages on standard platforms. The sample you provide is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from the other applicants.
Deadline: February 8, 2019