Scholarships for Scholars Creative Writing Scholarship (Deadline: February 8, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.75.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Submit two examples that exhibit the scope and depth of a student’s work, typed in 12 point Ariel or Times.
• Demonstrate originality in written artistic expression in lyric or narrative genres, such as poetry, short story, drama, creative non-fiction or other forms. Submissions exhibit exemplary technique and style, form and craft that affect readers’ emotions and influence readers’ thoughts.
Deadline: February 8, 2019