Scholarships for Scholars English Literary Analysis Scholarship (Deadline: February 8, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.75.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Submit two examples that exhibit the scope and depth of a student’s work, typed in 12 point Ariel or Times. Submissions exhibit the student’s exemplary analysis of the author’s purpose and effect in the text’s language, detail, organization, and style.
• Demonstrate sophisticated interpretation and persuasive discussion of literary or rhetorical works.
• Include a bibliography where applicable.
• Only written discourse will be considered; no power point.
Deadline: February 8, 2019