Scholarships for Scholars Health and Physical Education Scholarship (Deadline: February 8, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Demonstrate excellence in health and physical education, which includes lifetime and team sports, fitness, sports medicine, and health literacy.
Submission: Must submit a work sample that demonstrates excellence in this category. The sample provided is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from the other applicants.
Deadline: February 8, 2019