Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.75.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Demonstrate excellence in the study of past events, societies, cultures and human affairs.
Submission: Submit two essays that demonstrate knowledge and excellence in history with documented references, typed in 12 point Ariel or Times New Roman. Include footnotes and a bibliography.
Deadline: February 8, 2019