Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Demonstrate excellence at music, theater, musical theater, and/or dance performance by participating in instrumental and/or choral ensembles, coursework, theater performances, dance team, etc.
• Provide a 3-5 minute video of a performance that highlights your individual talent. Uploaded the video to YouTube and provide the URL to your video in your application. You have the option to mark the video as “unlisted” on YouTube.
• Applicants selected by the jury will be required to present a 3-5 minute audition and a 5 minute interview with the reviewers on March 9, 2019 at the Chesapeake Arts Center’s Studio 194. Students will be notified of their audition time if selected for an audition.
Deadline: February 8, 2019