Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.75.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Demonstrate excellence in the Science curriculum.
Submission: Submit a work sample demonstrating knowledge and excellence in this category (routine lab reports are discouraged). The sample provided is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from the other applicants.
Deadline: February 8, 2019