Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.75.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Demonstrate excellence in the study of social or human sciences including psychology, economics, geography, sociology, or politics.
Submission: Submit two essays or reports that demonstrate knowledge and excellence in the social or human sciences with documented references, typed in 12 point Ariel or Times. Include footnotes and a bibliography. PowerPoint presentations are discouraged.
Deadline: February 8, 2019