Scholarships for Scholars Visual Arts Scholarship (Deadline: February 8, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Painters, sculptors, potters, graphic designers and other practitioners of the visual arts must have a minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Demonstrate excellence in the visual arts
Submission: Submit an electronic portfolio of 5 representative pieces of art. Indicate the size and medium used for each work submitted and pertinent details for clarification. The samples you provide are your opportunity to distinguish yourself from the other applicants.
Deadline: February 8, 2019