Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.75.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate across cultures in a language other than English and to interact effectively and respectfully within the global community.
• Submit two written samples that demonstrate knowledge and excellence in a language other than English (except sign language) typed in 12 point Ariel or Times New Roman.
• Video presentations may accompany written submissions.
Deadline: February 8, 2019