Who Can Apply: Available to undergraduate students currently enrolled in a college or university, this scholarship has been created to help a student whose studies and education will lead to a career centered on helping others and improving the country and world we live in. Examples of careers that improve the lives of others include, but are not limited to:
- Social workers and counselors
- Doctors, nurses, and healthcare professionals
- Nonprofit program director
- Volunteer coordinator
- Religious workers
- A copy of your student ID or other proof of college enrollment.
- A 500-word essay outlining how you plan to positively affect the world through your career after graduation.
Deadline: July 1, 2017