Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students; and high school seniors (and students who possess a GED) who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment to helping families, especially those who have to go through family law proceedings.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above.
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum.
- Current unofficial transcript
Deadline: March 1, 2021