Who Can Apply:
- Has not previously received an SDMS Foundation Sonography Student Scholarship
- Current SDMS member in good standing
- Student, Active, Fellow or Associate member (Supporting and Corporate/Business/Institution members are not eligible)
- Accepted or enrolled in a CAAHEP accredited sonography educational program. Scholarships are only available for enrollment in educational programs located with the United States
- Fully completed the online SDMS Foundation Sonography Student Scholarship Program Online Application, including required essay questions and required attachments (including Federal Student Aid Report, or FAFSA), before the application deadline
- Completed applications are reviewed based on eligibility criteria and availability of scholarship funds.
- All applicants will be notified by email once the scholarship has been awarded (please allow sixty (60) days after the published scholarship deadline for the applications to be processed and evaluated).
- Within three (3) weeks of the scholarship being awarded, a check will be mailed to the scholarship recipient.
Deadline: June 30, 2015