Who Can Apply:
- Must be enrolled in at least of 6 hours undergraduate courses or 3 hours graduate at an accredited University.
- Must have taken at least 40 undergraduate credit hours or 10 graduate credit hours.
- Must have proof of a declared major.
- Must demonstrate volunteer work on campus or in the community of attended University or College.
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead from a professor or University faculty member.
- You must be currently enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- You must have a 2.80 GPA or higher.
- Your first and last name, phone number & email address.
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Your letter of recommendation from professor or faculty.
- A brief explanation of your time spent volunteering or helping the community.
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Learn More: https://www.seattleyachts.com/scholarship