Who Can Apply: To apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements –
• You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
• You must have completed an ACEN or CCNE accredited Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN/ASN) program with a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or above on a 4.0 scale.
• You must be holding an active Registered Nurse (RN) license.
• You must be currently enrolled full-time or part-time in an ACEN or CCNE accredited RN to BSN program.
(Students accepted into an accredited RN to BSN program are also eligible to apply, provided they enroll by the scholarship application deadline of December 31, 2020.)
• You must have at least one full semester of academic studies left to complete following December 31, 2020.
Submission: All applicants must submit the following documents in order to complete their application process –
• You must submit a well-crafted Resume that includes information related to your education history, practical/work experience, awards, honors, volunteer experience, memberships in professional organizations/societies, and any professional activities directly related to your line of work.
• You must submit a Letter of Recommendation written by an individual not related to you, who can best describe your strengths, achievements, and the potential to succeed in your academic and/or career goals. The letter can include details about your academic merit, service, and leadership. The letter must be written on letterhead from one of the following: a faculty member from your previous ADN program or the current RN to BSN program you are enrolled in, mentor, advisor, employer, or supervisor).
• You must submit an impactful and original 1000 – 1500 words Essay.
Deadline: December 31, 2020