SelectBlinds.com College Scholarship (Deadline: June 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States of America or have a valid student visa.
- Must be registered as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university within the United States ONLY.
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
Submission: Applicants must submit an idea on one of these two items (Video, photos or images, infographic, etc. Creativity is encouraged.):
- What’s the most creative thing you can do with window coverings?
- OR come up with new technology for window coverings.
Applicants must also submit a 250 – 750 word essay that answers one of the following questions:
- What do you want to do to make the world a better place?
- What’s the importance of your major/area of study in today’s society?
- What are your most meaningful achievements, and how do they relate to your field of study?
- Why did you choose your field of study, and where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Why are you a good candidate to receive this scholarship?
Applicants must submit a transcript. An unofficial transcript is acceptable.
Deadline: June 15, 2017
Learn More: http://www.selectblinds.com/scholarship.html