SEMA Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Incoming freshmen or continued enrollment in college, university or post-secondary career and technology school in the United States.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Pursuit of degree or certification that leads to a career in automotive. All disciplines welcome.
- Show your passion for automotive.
- Upload unofficial transcript or technical training progress report.
- Request an online recommendation from your teacher, employer or mentor.
- Demonstrate passion for the automotive industry in your answers to select questions.
- Write a statement of purpose and give us your best in 500 words or less.
Deadline: March 1, 2019
Learn More: https://www.sema.org/scholarships/