SeniorAdvice.com Senior Caregiver Scholarship (Deadline: July 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Students must be attending a two or four year university or college in the Fall of 2017. They must have been involved in caregiving for a family member or friend.
- SeniorAdvice.com employees and their family members are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Submission of application is regarded as acknowledgement and adherence to the following agreement guidelines below.
- Application must be submitted by July 15, 2017. Scholarship winners will be notified by August 1, 2017.
Submission: In video format, please provide answers to the five questions below:
- Please share your caregiving story with us. Who are you/have you been caring for and how do you help/have you helped care for this person?
- What have you learned from your experience as a caregiver? How has this experience affected you?
- What is a valuable piece of advice you’ve received from your aging family member? What is a valuable piece of advice that you’ve given to them?
- What will you be studying in school in the Fall of 2017 and how has your role as a caregiver influenced your chosen career path?
- Why should you receive this scholarship and how will it help you?
Deadline: July 15, 2017