Who Can Apply:
- You must
1) be involved in a community service effort/volunteer opportunity where you work with the elderly
2) participate in caregiving duties for an elderly relative living in your home.
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program for the 2017-2018 school year.
Submission: Write a 500-1,000 word essay that answers the following three questions:
- What is the most important lesson you’ve learned from the senior you work with?
- How has working with seniors impacted your life/inspired you?
- How would you encourage others to spend more time with their grandparents or seniors in the community?
Deadline: March 31, 2017
Amount: $2,500, $2,000, $1,000
Learn More: https://www.bayalarmmedical.com/scholarship