Who Can Apply:
- The Seth Okin Good Deeds Scholarship can be offered to any student pursuing a post-secondary education (community college, undergraduate or graduate degree programs, law school, or business school).
- Applicants must be both interested and engaged in serving their community.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or greater (indicating good academic standing) to apply.
- Applicants must submit a resume that reflects their interest in service and activism by presenting relevant professional, academic, and volunteer experience.
- Applicants must submit a 500-word essay that responds to the following question:
With so many people and organizations in today’s world in need of volunteers and financial assistance, how should people decide where to direct their time and donations?
- Applicants must submit the most recent available academic transcript. If no official transcript is available from the applicant’s current institution, an up-to-date unofficial transcript shall be submitted IN ADDITION TO the most recent official transcript available.
- This cover sheet (link opens in PDF).
Deadline: March 1, 2016
Learn More: Seth Okin Good Deeds Scholarship