Who Can Apply:
- Be a resident of Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba or Ontario.
- Not be a legal dependant of an SGI CANADA employee (legal dependants of SGI and SGI CANADA employees are eligible for the SGI Anniversary Scholarships only).
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate certificate, diploma, or degree program related to the business needs of SGI CANADA at an accredited post-secondary campus in Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba or Ontario. We define business needs broadly to include all aspects and departments in the corporation.
- Submit proof of enrolment in the fall semester of the current academic year.
- Submit a transcript demonstrating a minimum average of 70% in the last academic year of study.
- Demonstrate contribution to community, extracurricular activities or commitments made in balancing work, education and home responsibilities.
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Learn More: https://www.sgi.sk.ca/scholarships