Who Can Apply:
- Students who are currently enrolled in an accredited university, college or law school within the U.S.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be a full time student enrolled in classes for Spring 2017.
How to Apply: To apply, please write a 500 – 1000 word essay on any of the following topics:
- What hardship did you conquer to achieve your goal of pursuing law studies?
- Explain your motivation for becoming a lawyer and what about the law inspires you.
- Discuss the impact of employment immigration on U.S. economy, including the effects of related immigration reforms.
- What field of law are you interested in and how will you help others with your earned law degree?
Please write your topic on the cover page and/or top of your paper. In your email or mailed submission, be sure to include your contact information, including your name, email address and telephone number. If emailing, save your essay as a document and attach it to the email.
Include an up-to-date unofficial transcript in your submission that serves as proof of enrollment and displays your GPA. Essays must be your own work. Please cite sources where appropriate but do not use any quotes longer than two lines.
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: December 15, 2016
Learn More: http://www.immi-usa.com/scholarship-2017/