Who Can Apply:
- Students who are currently enrolled in an accredited university, college or law school within the U.S.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be a full time student enrolled in classes for Spring 2017.
Submission: To apply, please write a 500 – 1000 word essay on any of the following topics:
- What hardship did you conquer to achieve your goal of pursuing law studies?
- Explain your motivation for becoming a lawyer and what about the law inspires you.
- Discuss the impact of employment immigration on U.S. economy, including the effects of related immigration reforms.
- What field of law are you interested in and how will you help others with your earned law degree?
Deadline: December 15, 2016
Learn More: http://www.immi-usa.com/scholarship-2017/