Who Can Apply:
- Must be a graduating senior from a Bibb County High School in Macon, Georgia.
- Must be or have been a JROTC cadet in a Bibb County High School.
- Must be accepted to an accredited two or four-year college, university, or vocational school at the time of receiving the scholarship.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to apply or to be eligible for scholarship renewal.
- Must demonstrate a record of community service or service to others.
- Must be a full-time student once in college.
- A short essay describing how the courage, commitment, and sacrifice of Sgt. Rodney M. Davis, USMC (MOH) has inspired you.
- Provide the name and email address of your JROTC advisor who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. Your recommendation should mention your participation in JROTC (length of service and commitment), your record of community service and voluntarism, and your moral character. This person will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them before submitting their email address and let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school transcript – you must request this from your current school.
Deadline: March 15, 2018