Shane A. Morris II Scholarship for Business Administration (Deadline: February 8, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Demonstrate excellence in business with a desire to pursue a degree in Business Administration.
Submission: Submit work samples that demonstrate knowledge and excellence in business. The sample is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from the other applicants and show your level of skill and expertise.
Deadline: February 8, 2019