Who Can Apply: Scholarship to one medical student or resident interested in improving physician well being.
Submission: Please share your story about your experience with Physician suicide or burnout and what needs to come next.
Stories will be judged based on 5 criteria:
- Need- preference will be given to students with financial need or other discrimination.
- Personal dedication to physician well-being.
- Quality of plan for improvement.
- Knowledge of Physician Suicide and burnout.
- Length- essays should be anywhere between 1000 and 5000 words.
Deadline: November 1, 2020
Learn More: https://sharpindex.org/scholarship/