Who Can Apply:
- Open to all Majors
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 units
- Must maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Must be employed part-time or full-time during the scholarship period, must provide proof with scholarship application
- Provide proof of part-time or full-time employment (Pay stub, W2, or a Letter from Employer):
- Letter of Recommendation -One: Provide the name and email address for the individual who can provide a reference.
- Letter of Recommendation -Two: Provide the name and email address for an individual who will provide a reference.
Deadline: November 5, 2018