Shelving.com Business Scholarship (Deadline: June 30, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be either a current student at an accredited college or university within the U.S. or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend business school
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript and essay
Submission: Please choose one of the following questions and submit an essay in 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to take a supply, retail, or business management-related course of study?
- What innovation in technology, manufacturing, or storage do you think will affect the retail and manufacturing industries most in the immediate future?
Deadline: June 30, 2016