Who Can Apply:
- Have declared a major in accounting as described below and, if applicable, been accepted to that major.
- Be residents of UK/ Australia/ U.S/ Canada citizens or permanent residents. An applicant who is not a UK/ Australia/ U.S/Canada. citizen is NOT eligible for a scholarship.
- Should be an undergraduate student.
- Have completed a minimum of 72 credit hours by April 1, 2019 and 84 credits by the start of the fall 2018 semester (registered credits included). A student whose program has followed an irregular pattern must be at an equivalent stage. In addition, such a student must have successfully completed at least one semester of the college’s intermediate accounting course(s).
- Have achieved an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Submission: Write and submit a proposal on the the topic “An Empirical Analysis Of The Value Of Accounting Information System In An Organization”
Deadline: April 15, 2021