Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- Degree program is HR-related (e.g. business, psychology, HR, org development, etc.)
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the Australia, United States of America or Canada
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
- Contact information
- Thesis on “The role of human resource policies in the success of an organization.”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application.
Deadline: April 15, 2021