Shop Reverse Mortgages Scholarship (Deadline: June 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Student must be currently enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Student must be currently be in their final year of high school or enrolled at the undergraduate level.
- Aged sixteen (17) years or older.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.75.
- Receipt of essay as described below by 6/1/2016.
Submission: For the Summer 2016 scholarship, we will request that eligible individuals submit an article about reverse mortgages. Please submit your essay which is at minimum, 600 words in length. You can opt to write about any topic as it relates to reverse mortgages. You should attach this article to email.
For instance, how a reverse mortgage can help retirees, how reverse mortgage rates are calculated, the benefits of a reverse mortgage, reverse mortgage myths, etc. These are just suggestions, please choose any topic for your essay as it relates to reverse mortgages.
Deadline: June 1, 2016
Learn More: http://www.shopreversemortgages.com/scholarship/